    Outlook Express, that will find my Usenet password?

    I can email news.individual.net, but this can take a few days.

    It's time for Mozilla Thunderbird.

    anthonyberet, Dec 18, 2004

  2. Tina - AffordableHOST, Inc., Dec 18, 2004

  3. anthonyberet

    SwissTony Guest

    damn u got there first
    revaeation works, i just tried it.
    Had it a long time myself

    SwissTony, Dec 18, 2004
  4. anthonyberet

    anthonyberet Guest

    Thanks Ian - the reason is that I want to change my news client to Mozilla
    Thunderbird - but I seem to have lost my password notification from
    individual from my outlook express archive.
    Obviously OE still has my password (as you correctly note, I am posting from
    there). However, I need to transfer the account to my new client.

    anthonyberet, Dec 18, 2004
  5. anthonyberet

    anthonyberet Guest

    Thanks Tina - you have reassured me that 24HSHD hasn't been overrun by
    mental midgets.

    anthonyberet, Dec 18, 2004
  6. anthonyberet

    Plato Guest

    Pick up a pad and write down all your user names and passwords in it.

    Plato, Dec 19, 2004
  7. anthonyberet

    °Mike° Guest

    Not yet; all of the mental midgets have forgotten their passwords.

    °Mike°, Dec 19, 2004
  8. anthonyberet

    anthonyberet Guest

    Heh - well if you mean me - I didn't forget it - I never committed it to
    memory.
    why oh why do so few read and comprehend! ;)

    anthonyberet, Dec 19, 2004
  9. anthonyberet

    °Mike° Guest

    Memory, paper, filofax, whatever...it's still forgotten.
    Why, indeed. :)

    °Mike°, Dec 20, 2004
  10. anthonyberet

    Plato Guest

    Grin, I was in Target about a year ago to get new carts for my kids
    printer, the set of 2 would cost around $80 as I'm walking to the
    checkout line I see this printer with both carts and the usb cable for
    $49. Some poor soul had to carry those carts back I guess.

    Plato, Dec 21, 2004