    Outlook Express, that will find my Usenet password?

    I can email news.individual.net, but this can take a few days.

    It's time for Mozilla Thunderbird.

    anthonyberet, Dec 18, 2004

  2. http://www.snadboy.com/ - download "revelation". I've been using it for
    years.

    --Tina
    --
    http://www.AffordableHOST.com - Multi-Domain & Reseller Cpanel Hosting
    http://www.AxisHost.com - High bandwidth Cpanel Hosting
    ++ 20% Discount Coupon Code ++: newsgroup
    Serving the web since 1997

    Tina - AffordableHOST, Inc., Dec 18, 2004

  3. anthonyberet

    SwissTony Guest

    "Tina - AffordableHOST, Inc." <> wrote in message
    > http://www.snadboy.com/ - download "revelation". I've been using it for
    > years.
    >
    > --Tina

    damn u got there first
    revaeation works, i just tried it.
    Had it a long time myself

    SwissTony, Dec 18, 2004
  4. anthonyberet

    anthonyberet Guest

    "Ionizer" <> wrote in message
    > "anthonyberet" <> wrote in message
    > > I appreciate that they want to make money - but on this occaision I

    > don't
    > > want to pay - I want a freebie.
    > >
    > > Can anyone recommend a free (not crippled) password recovery utility for
    > > Outlook Express, that will find my Usenet password?
    > >
    > > I can email news.individual.net, but this can take a few days.
    > >
    > > It's time for Mozilla Thunderbird.

    > I don't understand, anthony- it looks like you're posting via
    > individual.net right now. Do you just want to be reminded of your
    > password out of curiosity?

    Thanks Ian - the reason is that I want to change my news client to Mozilla
    Thunderbird - but I seem to have lost my password notification from
    individual from my outlook express archive.
    Obviously OE still has my password (as you correctly note, I am posting from
    there). However, I need to transfer the account to my new client.

    anthonyberet, Dec 18, 2004
  5. anthonyberet

    anthonyberet Guest

    Re: grrr - I hate it when trial versions are crippled but they donttell you before installation

    Tina - AffordableHOST, Inc. wrote:
    > http://www.snadboy.com/ - download "revelation". I've been using it for
    > years.

    Thanks Tina - you have reassured me that 24HSHD hasn't been overrun by
    mental midgets.

    anthonyberet, Dec 18, 2004
  6. anthonyberet

    Plato Guest

    anthonyberet wrote:

    > Can anyone recommend a free (not crippled) password recovery utility for
    > Outlook Express, that will find my Usenet password?

    Pick up a pad and write down all your user names and passwords in it.

    Plato, Dec 19, 2004
  7. anthonyberet

    °Mike° Guest

    On Sat, 18 Dec 2004 17:49:08 +0000, in
    <>
    anthonyberet scrawled:

    >Tina - AffordableHOST, Inc. wrote:
    >> http://www.snadboy.com/ - download "revelation". I've been using it for
    >> years.
    >>

    >Thanks Tina - you have reassured me that 24HSHD hasn't been overrun by
    >mental midgets.

    Not yet; all of the mental midgets have forgotten their passwords.

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Dec 19, 2004
  8. anthonyberet

    °Mike° wrote:
    > On Sat, 18 Dec 2004 17:49:08 +0000, in
    > <>
    > anthonyberet scrawled:
    >

    >>Tina - AffordableHOST, Inc. wrote:
    >>
    >>>http://www.snadboy.com/ - download "revelation". I've been using it for
    >>>years.
    >>>

    >>Thanks Tina - you have reassured me that 24HSHD hasn't been overrun by
    >>mental midgets.

    > Not yet; all of the mental midgets have forgotten their passwords.

    Heh - well if you mean me - I didn't forget it - I never committed it to
    memory.
    why oh why do so few read and comprehend! ;)

    anthonyberet, Dec 19, 2004
  9. anthonyberet

    °Mike° Guest

    On Sun, 19 Dec 2004 23:58:24 +0000, in
    <>
    anthonyberet scrawled:

    >°Mike° wrote:
    >> On Sat, 18 Dec 2004 17:49:08 +0000, in
    >> <>
    >> anthonyberet scrawled:

    <snip>

    >>>Thanks Tina - you have reassured me that 24HSHD hasn't been overrun by
    >>>mental midgets.

    >> Not yet; all of the mental midgets have forgotten their passwords.
    >>

    >Heh - well if you mean me - I didn't forget it - I never committed it to
    >memory.

    Memory, paper, filofax, whatever...it's still forgotten.

    >why oh why do so few read and comprehend! ;)

    Why, indeed. :)

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Dec 20, 2004
  10. anthonyberet

    Plato Guest

    Blinky the Shark wrote:

    > Yeah, but maybe he was going after it as a way to save money on
    > cartridges for his *own* printer. With $39 printers and $28 (each)
    > carts, these days, it's cheaper to buy another printer and toss it out
    > after removing the carts. :)

    Grin, I was in Target about a year ago to get new carts for my kids
    printer, the set of 2 would cost around $80 as I'm walking to the
    checkout line I see this printer with both carts and the usb cable for
    $49. Some poor soul had to carry those carts back I guess.

    Plato, Dec 21, 2004