    Is it possible to gather existing groups in a upper level group (group of group)?

    It would be fine.

    Alex.

    AM, Dec 6, 2005

  2. :Is it possible to gather existing groups in a upper level group (group of group)?

    Yes, provided the groups are of the same type. It is quite common
    in fact.

    e.g. I might have a "remote_offices_internals" network group, which
    consists of "group-object" Milan_internals, Sienna_internals, and
    Frankfurt_internals, and Milan_internals could in turn be a group
    which is "192.168.183.0 255.255.255.0" "192.168.184.192 255.255.255.192",
    and so on.

    Walter Roberson, Dec 6, 2005

  3. AM

    AM Guest

    May that be done only through CLI or via PDM too?
    While using PDM PIX ( 6.3(4) ) can gives you groups on the left side to add to the current edited group.

    Alex.

    AM, Jan 31, 2006