  1. Rich

    catwalker63 Guest

    LMAO!

    catwalker63, Jul 28, 2004

  2. Rich

    kpg Guest

    part of the end-of-summer vandalism syndrome

    kpg, Jul 28, 2004

  3. Rich

    JaR Guest

    At what?

    JaR, Jul 28, 2004
  4. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jul 28, 2004
  5. Rich

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Especially when they don't snip. Maybe she should talk to Doom about one of
    those "emasculaters". But, then again...

    TechGeekPro, Jul 28, 2004
  6. Rich

    Doom Guest

    They are on special this week. Buy one emasculator get a "baby burdizzo" for
    half price.

    Doom, Jul 28, 2004
  7. Rich

    Neil Guest