    fees <VBEG>

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 28, 2004

  2. Rich

    Neil Guest

    recognition...makes you feel good about what you do...

    and if we were all so darned dedicated to our work this would be an empty
    NG. Unless of course you consider this "your work"

    (I'm still waiting for my apprentice on my lifes work..the kids aren't
    willing to enter the family business)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 28, 2004

  3. Rich

    Doom Guest

    OK OK I forgot about your country's 75 % tax on everything you own. Please
    just stop shouting. You're scaring the kids.

    Doom, Jul 28, 2004
  4. Rich

    JaR Guest

    To be terrific, be specific

    JaR, Jul 28, 2004
  5. Rich

    Neil Guest

    harumph...I wish....

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 28, 2004
  6. Rich

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Not mine, fortunately.

    TechGeekPro, Jul 28, 2004
  7. Rich

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Ahhh... go back to sleep ya old man!!!

    TechGeekPro, Jul 28, 2004
  8. Rich

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Geriatric abuse!!! Geriatric abuse!!!

    TechGeekPro, Jul 28, 2004
  9. Rich

    Neil Guest

    I WAS sleeping till you woke me..duma$$ kids....

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 28, 2004
  10. Rich

    Neil Guest

    WHY I OUGHTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 28, 2004
  11. Rich

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Now *you're* confusing me with nerd!? Will this abuse ever end? *hrmph*

    TechGeekPro, Jul 28, 2004
  12. Rich

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Outta what? You can't catch me in that "Lil' Rascal". Ha!!!

    TechGeekPro, Jul 28, 2004
  13. Rich

    Doom Guest

    Speaking of Nerd, where the hell is he?

    Doom, Jul 28, 2004
  14. Rich

    kpg Guest

    Ever since he got his lapel pin the babysitter won't leave
    him alone.

    kpg, Jul 28, 2004
  15. He's prolly the one doing all the troll posts.

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jul 28, 2004
  16. Rich

    Doom Guest

    LOL

    Doom, Jul 28, 2004
  17. Rich

    Neil Guest

    If I catch you I'm gonna beat you with this walker...DO YOU HEAR ME?!?!?

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 28, 2004
  18. Rich