    information then the training books offer.

    Thanks

    Rich

    Rich, Jul 28, 2004

  2. Rich

    Doom Guest

    How about the help files for the OS. I know W2K server has good
    documentation on GPO

    Doom, Jul 28, 2004

  3. Rich

    Neil Guest

    http://cc.realtimepublishers.com/publicationhome.asp?pid=25
    and tiny it yerself

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 28, 2004
  4. Rich

    Mike Guest

    I have been looking for a book for 2 years now. I have found nothing out
    there for GP

    Mike, Jul 28, 2004
  5. Rich

    kpg Guest

    and tiny it yerself

    OK. You and Doom are getting lazy. Tiny it yourself!
    What has this forum come to? If I could tiny it myself
    I wouldn't need to be here in the first place. And even if
    I did tiny it myself I would have to copy the two or three
    lines of url, re-assemble them...but then I don't need to tiny
    it myself!

    Come on, STRAIN A BIT.

    kp "QA watchdog" g

    kpg, Jul 28, 2004
  6. Rich

    Neil Guest

    ***YAWN***

    I would but I'm too lazy...gummint job and all....

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 28, 2004
  7. Rich

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Don't let kpg pick on you Neil, just go back to your afternoon nap.

    TechGeekPro, Jul 28, 2004
  8. Come on, STRAIN A BIT.
    GOOD LUCK IN PRISON!!!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 28, 2004
  9. Rich

    Doom Guest

    It's not that I'm lazy. It's just that I don't care.

    Doom, Jul 28, 2004
  10. Rich

    Neil Guest

    and it's nice and cool in the datacenter...I have a nice little cot setup
    just behind the robotic library where no one can see me...

    your tax dollars at work...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 28, 2004
  11. Rich

    Neil Guest

    well in Canada I think I should be out on parole later this
    aft...assuming they catch me in the next 10 minutes otherwise the statute
    of limitations or something stupid like that will keep me out
    indefinitely...but they could hand me over to the US in which case I
    would be on a fast plane to Syria...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 28, 2004
  12. =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jul 28, 2004
  13. Rich

    Doom Guest

    Not my tax dollars. You're in Canada, aren't you?

    Doom, Jul 28, 2004
  14. Rich

    Neil Guest

    nope, I'm just lazy....

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 28, 2004
  15. Rich

    Neil Guest

    oh, you didn't know...I have siphoned off US tax dollars too.

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 28, 2004
  16. =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jul 28, 2004
  17. Rich

    Doom Guest

    *grumbling under breath* my taxes are already so high and now this. Damn
    canucks.

    Doom, Jul 28, 2004
  18. Rich

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Fris, you're forgetting that Neil could abandon all care WRT NG posting, and
    still out-post everyone else combined.

    Ken Briscoe, Jul 28, 2004
  19. Rich

    Neil Guest

    OMG!!!!!!!! wanna compare gouging? We are famous for our astronomical
    taxes, sure we have health care (crumbling and fallin apart as it is) and
    other great social serivces but DON'T YOU NEVER COMPLAIN ABOUT YER U.S.
    TAXES TO ME, BUCKO!!!!!!!!!!

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 28, 2004
  20. Rich

    Doom Guest

    Fris, my post is a quote from Office Space. But I believe it should have
    been "It's not that I'm lazy. It's that I just don't care."

    Doom, Jul 28, 2004