    internet. But, none of the computer or user group policies are . The
    laptop are running windows XP.

    Thanks Matt

    Matt, Nov 17, 2004

  2. Matt

    Pavel A. Guest

    Do you have a logon script that runs off the server?
    If yes, do you see it running on the wireless clients?

    --PA

    Pavel A., Nov 18, 2004

  3. Matt

    Matt Guest

    There is a logon script set in group policy that does not run.

    Also using gpresult it does not acknowledge group policy for computer or
    user both of which work on XP desktops.

    Matt, Nov 18, 2004
  4. Matt

    Matt Guest

    Logon script set in group policy does not run.

    Also gpresult does not show either computer or user policy, both of which
    run on windows XP desktop.

    Matt, Nov 18, 2004
  5. Matt

    Pavel A. Guest

    This seems like your machine does the logon locally, without going to domain
    controller - because network is not yet available at the logon time.
    At some time later after logon the nework connection becomes available,
    but the chance to get the policy is missed.
    If my memory serves, there is an option to poll the group policy periodically,
    if this is true, you can get it after logon as well.

    --PA

    Pavel A., Nov 19, 2004
  6. Matt

    Guest Guest