    Server with Active Directory. I have read countless articles on how to
    do it, and they never seem to apply. Could someone please point me in
    the right direction? Thank you very very much.

    jirwin, Oct 20, 2004

  2. jirwin

    why? Guest

    www.google.com for Microsoft MVP sites.

    Also see the MS specific groups, web access from
    http://communities.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.asp

    Some of them are,

    microsoft.public.win2000.active_directory
    microsoft.public.win2000.general
    microsoft.public.win2000.group_policy
    microsoft.public.win2000.security
    microsoft.public.win2000.setup