    right there not every where spread out.

    how do I configure it to do that?
    thanks

    Sam, Sep 17, 2003

  2. Sam

    Sam Guest

    what I mean is there are lots of posts under my Subject heading starting
    with Re: where as when I used to work under Outlook there was one
    subject and multi threads udner each separte subject.

    Sam, Sep 17, 2003

  3. Sam

    Jethro Guest

    Hey Sam,, is this what your talkin about,, click View pull down menu
    then sort by and then sender, that will group all your posts
    together. You can sort them in alot of ways at View\sort by\ take
    your pick. Hope that helps.

    Jethro, Sep 18, 2003
  4. Sam

    Jethro Guest

    And yes you can also sort by subject @ view\sort by\subject. again i
    hope this helps.

    Jethro, Sep 18, 2003
  5. Sam

    Sam Guest

    thanks, yes it did help, also can I sort by more then one field?

    Sam, Sep 19, 2003