    need graphics, please let me know.

    Thanks !

    http://www.live365.com/stations/deltablues2

    deltablues2, Jan 14, 2006

  2. I couldn't find one god-damned piece of Captain and Tenille. Sorry
    sucking piece of crap no good for nuttin putrid web pile.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jan 14, 2006

  3. deltablues2

    Plato Guest

    In other words, you spammed the wrong group.

    Plato, Jan 14, 2006
  4. deltablues2

    Dan Evans Guest

    Looking at just under 300 hours on my machine here, and I don't really think
    I take it all that seriously
    So for the most part crap, as far as I can tell.

    Dan

    Dan Evans, Jan 14, 2006
  5. deltablues2

    Book End Guest

    <snip>
    That must be an awfully crowded turntable. Did they all take their shoes off
    before getting on? If any of them have thorns or small stones stuck in their
    shoes it can scratch the turntable.

    Book End, Jan 14, 2006