    please what do i do
    thanks
    chinedu Nwankwo

    chinedu Nwankwo, Jul 30, 2004

  2. chinedu  Nwankwo

    Eric Guest

    Re: Greetings !!!

    chinedu Nwankwo wrote:

    > please advice me i took the last exam for vb 6.0
    > (70-100) on 28 th june 2004 and passed it but up till
    > now i havent recieved my microsoft pack

    Did you request it on the MCP web site? It sometimes takes up to 6
    weeks to get it once you've requested it (assuming you're in the US).

    Eric

    Eric, Jul 30, 2004

  3. chinedu  Nwankwo

    medo Guest

    hello,,i'm medo i'm a good programmer with v.c++
    could u show me what can i learn from MCSD is it good for
    programmers...

    medo, Aug 6, 2004
  4. Cindy Winegarden, Aug 6, 2004
  5. chinedu  Nwankwo

    Guest Guest

    Hi, Medo. Are you any relation to Mork from Ork?

    Guest, Aug 10, 2004