    --
    Cheers, Helen
    hramsay at cogeco dot ca

    Helen Ramsay, Dec 23, 2003

  2. Helen Ramsay

    Senti Guest

    Helen Ramsay did mumble with his mouth full...

    > Merry Christmas and a happy, healthy 2004 to all the helpful (you
    > know who you are<G>) people on this newsgroup:)
    >
    > You (especially °Mike°) do a great service here and I just wanted
    > you to know that it's appreciated.

    Encore!! Bravo!! A few other positive comments that are evading me right
    now!!

    --
    ~SF~
    You can't be a Real Country unless you have a Beer and an airline -- it

    Senti, Dec 23, 2003

  3. Helen Ramsay

    °Mike° Guest

    Payment may not reach you until after the holidays, is that OK? :)

    On Tue, 23 Dec 2003 08:37:52 -0500, in
    <bs9gf4$b1qhs$-berlin.de>
    Helen Ramsay scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Dec 23, 2003
  4. Helen Ramsay

    Helen Ramsay Guest

    'Sallright, Señor :)

    Cheers, Helen

    "°Mike°" <> wrote

    Helen Ramsay, Dec 23, 2003
  5. "Helen Ramsay" <> wrote in

    > Merry Christmas and a happy, healthy 2004 to all the helpful (you know
    > who you are<G>) people on this newsgroup:)
    >
    > You (especially °Mike°) do a great service here and I just wanted you
    > to know that it's appreciated.

    I agree with this post.

    vince candline, Dec 23, 2003
  6. Helen Ramsay

    Mara Guest

    On Tue, 23 Dec 2003 23:08:09 GMT, vince candline wrote:

    >"Helen Ramsay" <> wrote in
    >
    >> Merry Christmas and a happy, healthy 2004 to all the helpful (you know
    >> who you are<G>) people on this newsgroup:)
    >>
    >> You (especially °Mike°) do a great service here and I just wanted you
    >> to know that it's appreciated.
    >>

    >I agree with this post.

    I agree with your agreeing with this post, and also agree with the OP. :-Þ

    --
    You don't change the way people think by changing what they say.
    You change the way people think with HEADLESS CHARRED BODIES FLY-

    Mara, Dec 23, 2003
  7. Helen Ramsay

    gangle Guest

    "Mara" wrote
    > On Tue, 23 Dec 2003 23:08:09 GMT, vince candline wrote:
    >
    > >"Helen Ramsay" <> wrote in
    > >
    > >> Merry Christmas and a happy, healthy 2004 to all the helpful (you know
    > >> who you are<G>) people on this newsgroup:)
    > >>
    > >> You (especially °Mike°) do a great service here and I just wanted you
    > >> to know that it's appreciated.
    > >>

    > >I agree with this post.

    > I agree with your agreeing with this post, and also agree with the OP. :-Þ

    I don't agree with your eagerness of agreement. Have you been
    eating sausages?

    gangle, Dec 24, 2003
  8. Helen Ramsay

    °Mike° Guest

    On Tue, 23 Dec 2003 18:29:40 -0800, in
    <>
    gangle scrawled:

    >"Mara" wrote
    >> On Tue, 23 Dec 2003 23:08:09 GMT, vince candline wrote:
    >>
    >> >"Helen Ramsay" <> wrote in

    >> >I agree with this post.

    >> I agree with your agreeing with this post, and also agree with the OP. :-Þ

    >I don't agree with your eagerness of agreement. Have you been
    >eating sausages?

    I don't agree with your not eating sausages.

    --
    Sausages ROCK!!

    °Mike°, Dec 24, 2003
  9. Helen Ramsay

    Mara Guest

    On Tue, 23 Dec 2003 18:29:40 -0800, gangle wrote:

    >"Mara" wrote
    >> On Tue, 23 Dec 2003 23:08:09 GMT, vince candline wrote:
    >>
    >> >"Helen Ramsay" <> wrote in

    >> >I agree with this post.

    >> I agree with your agreeing with this post, and also agree with the OP. :-Þ

    >I don't agree with your eagerness of agreement. Have you been
    >eating sausages?

    No. However, I've been rolling and smoking them. Does that count?

    Mara, Dec 24, 2003