    out as there is no obligation or cost.

    PEACE!-Andre

    http://www.greenzap.com/join-greenzap.asp?zapid=25clams

    Andre Brown, Jul 12, 2005

  2. Andre Brown

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Die, pukeface!

    Toolman Tim, Jul 12, 2005

  3. Andre Brown

    Sly Guest

    greenzap is a total scam, i signed up months ago and had over 100 cash and
    75 webcash, now after they "calculated" earnings, i have 0 cash and 15
    webcash, scam scam scam

    Sly, Jul 12, 2005
  4. Andre Brown

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Another happy customer, eh? I was skeptical about Paypal at first too.
    Fortunately it turned out to be fairly well handled. But this one scares
    me...

    Toolman Tim, Jul 12, 2005
  5. Andre Brown

    Pennywise Guest

    |>greenzap is a total scam, i signed up months ago and had over 100 cash and
    |>75 webcash, now after they "calculated" earnings, i have 0 cash and 15
    |>webcash, scam scam scam

    You've got to read the fine print, it's a pyramid Scam
    http://www.greenzap.com/rewardz.asp

    And the little I read you'll never get anything but webcash, as it's
    spent on their products.

    Pennywise, Jul 13, 2005
  6. Andre Brown

    pcbutts1 Guest

    pcbutts1, Jul 13, 2005
  7. Andre Brown

    Sly Guest

    also, wheres the $25.00 cash/check i was supposed to recieve on
    signup.......scam

    Sly, Jul 13, 2005
  8. Andre Brown

    Sly Guest

    not really a sucker as im not out anythingt, signup was free and i was
    always skepticle

    Sly, Jul 13, 2005
  9. Andre Brown

    B0B Guest

    It appears that you've violated your user agreement.

    Spam Policy. GreenZap's Anti-Spam Policy is intended to protect our Users,
    the Internet, and us. Please read our complete Anti-Spam Policy. In summary,
    you agree not to use email addresses of GreenZap customers to send
    unsolicited email. You agree not to use unsolicited email, usenet, message
    board postings, or similar methods of mass messaging to gather referral
    rewards. If you are found to be spamming, GreenZap will immediately and
    permanently terminate your account. In addition, you may be subject to state
    and federal penalties and other legal consequences under applicable law if
    you send unsolicited email.

    B0B, Jul 13, 2005
  10. Andre Brown

    Pennywise Guest

    |>also, wheres the $25.00 cash/check i was supposed to recieve on
    |>signup.......scam

    Read it again:
    "Open up a GreenZap account using a friend's ZapID and receive $25
    WebCash in your account just for signing up. As a GreenZapper, you
    will be rewarded with $5 WebCash for personally referring other
    GreenZappers!"

    It's webcash, not money, real money is never mention's only a $ symbol
    - of course it's a scam. And they even screw'd you out of 10 of them.

    It's a scam that hasn't taken off yet - you can only purchase their
    items with their "webcash" but they have no items to offer yet :)
    -coming soon-
    http://www.greenzap.com/greenzap-storez.asp

    Pennywise, Jul 13, 2005
  11. BWAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHA.......;oþ