    auto removal tool to remove Green AV, see the page
    http://www.darfuns.com/spyware-removal/green-av-2009-antivirus/
    Good Luck and Happy virus free computing

    dfinc, Aug 31, 2009

  2. dfinc

    geoar75 Guest

    Concerning GreenAV, what is said above it's true. I haven't personally
    tried the removal tool mentioned above, but the ComboFix utility
    removes it as well. Keep in mind that this kind of spyware often by-
    passes software firewalls.

    geoar75, Aug 31, 2009

  3. dfinc

    emma Guest

    emma had written this in response to
    http://forums.cabling-design.com/ci...ntivirus-2009-fake-program-removal-45368-.htm
    :

    -------------------------------------
    I couldn't agree with a statement that manual removal is a guaranteed way
    to get rid of rogue anti-spyware. I would recommed Spyware Doctor for
    deleting Green AV and here is all information about this parasite and its
    removal possibilities:
    http://www.2-spyware.com/remove-green-av.html
    Good luck!

    emma, Aug 31, 2009
  4. dfinc

    geoar75 Guest

    Emma,

    The link does not work. Is it just me, or is it dead?

    Thanks!

    Giorgos

    geoar75, Aug 31, 2009
  5. dfinc

    dfinc Guest

    Maybe some prob with your browser or anyother error.
    here all the link on this page working

    dfinc, Sep 11, 2009
  6. dfinc

    dfinc Guest