    Bill Crocker Guest

    What cleavage?

    Bill Crocker

    Bill Crocker, Aug 5, 2005

  2. Gary L. Burnore

    wavelength Guest

    Dude,

    What cleavage?

    wavelength, Aug 5, 2005
  3. Gary L. Burnore

    Darrell Guest

    He was seeing the asscrack of the guy in front of him at the Internet Cafe
    ;)

    Darrell, Aug 5, 2005
  4. Gary L. Burnore

    Jim G. Guest

    Jim G., Aug 5, 2005
  5. Jared and Simon Grace, Aug 5, 2005
  6. There's always Dakota Fanning. Michael Jackson can give you tips on how
    to keep it "fresh".

    Jared and Simon Grace, Aug 5, 2005
  7. Gary L. Burnore

    Ron Hunter Guest

    I don't know about you guys, but when I lose interest in beautiful
    females, it will be time to put me under the ground.

    Ron Hunter, Aug 5, 2005
  8. That's gotta be it. Coward wouldn't post that from a real address
    using his real name.

    --
    [email protected] dot com
    How you look depends on where you go.
    | ÝÛ³ºÝ³Þ³ºÝ³³Ýۺݳ޳ºÝ³Ý³Þ³ºÝ³ÝÝÛ³
    DataBasix | ÝÛ³ºÝ³Þ³ºÝ³³Ýۺݳ޳ºÝ³Ý³Þ³ºÝ³ÝÝÛ³
    | ÝÛ³ 3 4 1 4 2 ݳ޳ 6 9 0 6 9 ÝÛ³
    Black Helicopter Repair Svcs Division | Official Proof of Purchase
    Want one? GET one! http://signup.databasix.com

    Gary L. Burnore, Aug 5, 2005
  9. Bad news for you, "jimmy", that wasn't me.

    Gary L. Burnore, Aug 5, 2005
  10. I'm sure you and the fake Gary L. Burnore find Hillary Duff to be
    beautiful, but I think she's unremarkable. Parents must be in
    showbiz.

    Gary L. Burnore, Aug 5, 2005
  11. Gary L. Burnore

    E Varden Guest

    Yeppers...where do you think the name "Duff" came from?

    Pe

    E Varden, Aug 5, 2005
  12. Gary L. Burnore

    Ron Hunter Guest

    Who, or what, is beautiful depends on social norms, and one's personal
    taste. She is certainly not the most beautiful girl on TV, but she
    isn't exactly ugly, either.

    Ron Hunter, Aug 5, 2005
  13. Yeah, the kind of person that would knowingly lie about somebody else.
    That dirty bastard.

    Mark Ferguson, Aug 5, 2005
  14. Gary L. Burnore

    Aratzio Guest

    Of course you *know* he is unbathed and his parents were not married
    to each other?

    Aratzio, Aug 5, 2005
  15. So it's your sock? Figures.

    Gary L. Burnore, Aug 6, 2005
  16. Thought it was short for Duffle Bag.

    Gary L. Burnore, Aug 6, 2005
  17. It's his sock. How else would he know. (He's already said he lives
    with his dead parents).

    Gary L. Burnore, Aug 6, 2005
  18. Gary L. Burnore

    Hime Guest

    Aratzio wrote:

    Why do you place an _asterisk_ in front of and after a word like *know*?
    Would it not be easier to just _underline_ the word _know_ ?
    Hime

    Hime, Aug 6, 2005