    (instead of overwrite) your freedays (up to a 365 days maximum) .. for
    example if you have 40 days left and you topup with 120 days you will
    then get 160 free days.

    {{{{{Welcome}}}}}, Aug 21, 2006

  2. Do you know if this applies to the rest of the family of companies? Thanks
    for passing this along

    Jonathan Roberts, Aug 22, 2006

  3. Thus spaketh Jonathan Roberts:

    I believe it may, and hoping they do, as they all seem to follow each
    other.

    {{{{{Welcome}}}}}, Aug 22, 2006
  4. Thanks. I'll keep my eye out. They don't seem to have a forum on
    sipdiscount.

    Jonathan Roberts, Aug 23, 2006
  5. {{{{{Welcome}}}}}

    coolbreeze Guest