Great deal on a 2MP digicam!

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Mark Johnson, Dec 18, 2003.

  1. Mark Johnson

    Mark Johnson Guest

    Mark Johnson, Dec 18, 2003

  2. Juan R. Pollo, Dec 18, 2003

  3. Mark Johnson

    Mark Johnson Guest

    Just a 2MP digicam. It comes with a digi-slave slave flash, which the
    company seems to market to dentists - I guess for closeups of teeth.
    There's a lot of ring flashes out there. But a slave flash,
    particularly one that can be set to go on the second flash of an Oly,
    or Canon, or Nikon, is just convenient. As for the price of the
    auction, that was crazy. For about the same price, you could get a
    used Canon D60.

    Mark Johnson, Dec 19, 2003