    Frogman Guest

    does Gravity version 2.5 work ok using windows XP professional?
    any advice gratefully accepted.

    Frogman, Mar 3, 2005

  2. Frogman

    Rob K Guest

    Yes it does, well it did here before SP2.
    IMHO, Gravity is a dead-end street now, unfortunately.

    Rob K, Mar 3, 2005

  3. Frogman

    why? Guest

    That means you tried it and have a problem? If not it only takes a few
    seconds to find out.

    It doesn't install on XP Pro 64bit beta (haven't tried RC2 yet), reports
    the wrong type of system.

    It doesn't install on XP Pro SP2, reports corrupt install.

    It does on Win 2000 Pro SP4.

    Try the ng alt.usenet.offline-reader

    Me

    why?, Mar 3, 2005
  4. Frogman

    Frogman Guest

    Many thanks

    Frogman, Mar 3, 2005
  5. Frogman

    Frogman Guest

    No, not tried yet I wanted to find out before I upgrade.
    Thanks for the info will have a look in that group.

    Frogman, Mar 3, 2005