Gravity (theory)

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by philo, Aug 14, 2005.

  1. Albedo 0.39

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, Aug 14, 2005

  2. Groan.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, Aug 14, 2005

  3. philo

    pcbutts1 Guest

    I stole that.

    --

    "Instead of trying to bash me you should try to learn from me and
    archive my posts so you can better help people in the future. If you don't

    -
    -

    pcbutts1, Aug 14, 2005
  4. philo

    kenny Guest

    Your theory is wrong... here is how it works.
    Gravity as we know it now is just a distortion of the spacetime due to much
    mass.
    This distortion makes the less energy level closer to the center of the mass
    with is creating the gravity field. Its like having a small ball in a bowl.
    The lowest energy level is in the middle of the bowl and thats why the ball
    stops there.
    Gravity is a wave, there are no graviton particles. There is however a
    negative gravity somewhat like you describe (that pushes) but it occures
    under very special conditions.
    One condition like that was the force that caused the big bang to occure.
    The parameters fluxed and got to the point where there was an intense
    antigravity force that made the whole universe (explode) expand (the big
    bang).
    As for the normal gravity we know of there is a way to harness it and use
    it,
    however it is beyond humans technology knowlage.
    This technology is based not upon the gravity produced by large masses,
    rather the amplification of a gravity wave that occures in element 115.
    Read this:

    http://www.mufor.org/lazvid.htm

    If you have a P2P client like edonkey emule or sharaza download this file
    from the edonkey network
    ed2k://|file|UFO%20-%20Scientist%20Bob%20Lazar%20on%20Area%2051%20&%20Antigravity%20Research%20(1991).avi|141026724|7E56A67A8B077659C589DCC71443D90D|/

    Kenny S

    www.computerboom.com

    kenny, Aug 14, 2005
  5. philo

    kenny Guest

    I have created that theory myself independanty, however there is too much
    diffusion of the wave and the information gets scrambled up.

    all you can get back is noise.

    kenny, Aug 15, 2005
  6. philo

    kenny Guest

    Light speed is constant. That means spacetime has to change (be the
    variable) to compensate and make the equations work. And that is what
    Einstien proved.

    kenny, Aug 15, 2005
  7. philo

    why? Guest

    Is there something missing above, 'to much mass'?
    That will explain LIGO then, so that's a lot of money well spent.

    Correct there are no graviton particles , as they haven't been detected
    yet, but there are some ideas about it's nature like it's a boson, a
    graviton IIRC is the particle that provides the link for the force (no
    puns, thank you).
    Isn't it better to think of it as a different way in which space-time is
    distorted?

    Sounds a bit dodgy , UFO Research and space ship drives, Aliens giving
    the US Gov a new super heavy element. When instead they could have
    stolen it, or maybe LLM lost thiers?

    You were going reasonably well on the general physices side of things
    then went off somewhere :)

    <snip>

    Me

    why?, Aug 15, 2005
  8. philo

    kenny Guest

    the light would shine normally

    the laws of physics are universal and do not change with speed

    kenny, Aug 15, 2005
  9. philo

    kenny Guest

    Wrong.... sound waves are dependent on a medium which is in this case air.

    Thus if you are moving in air at the speed of sound, whoever is in front of
    you will hear nothing. (because it is the same as if the air was blowing
    towards YOU at the speed of sound).

    Light is NOT dependant upon a medium, like air or any other substance...
    Light leaving you will travel forward at the speed of light.

    kenny, Aug 15, 2005
  10. philo

    kenny Guest

    You will see a distorted image of the place around you that tends to be
    compressed in the direction you are moving.

    kenny, Aug 15, 2005
  11. philo

    kenny Guest

    you stole the story from the guy next to you who was complaining about your
    smell?

    kenny, Aug 15, 2005
  12. philo

    kenny Guest

    Gravity as we know it now is just a distortion of the spacetime due to
    yes that is correct, but I had to explain it so he could understand.
    It only seems that way to you because you have limited knowledge.
    You don't like my explanation because it seems too "far out" to you.
    Ufos exist and this is how they work.
    Study through history how ufos are said to move, and contamplaint the
    distances needed to travel, and then download the video I say in my post.
    And then think.

    Kenny

    kenny, Aug 15, 2005
  13. philo

    philo Guest

    My favorite comic was by Gary Larson...
    in the picture were a couple of cavemen pointing to a flying saucer made
    out of twigs and adobe...
    the caption was :

    Ancient UFO

    btw: Logically, UFO's *cannot* exist...
    as soon as one identifies an object as a UFO...
    it is no longer an unidentified flying object!!!!!

    philo, Aug 15, 2005
  14. philo

    Pennywise Guest

    Pennywise, Aug 15, 2005
  15. philo

    Maybe Guest

    Is a contemplaint the countersuit to a complaint?

    Maybe, Aug 15, 2005
  16. philo

    fkasner Guest

    Matter when in motion will move along a metric, the shortest distance
    through space. This metric near a massive body is curved. Hence the
    orbital curved motion of a sattelite object near a planet. Even the old
    Newtonian concept was more complicated than is usually stated. When you
    jump up the force moves you up and the Earth away from you. But you are
    so small in mass and the Earth so large in mass that the Earth moves
    almost not at all and you move some considerable distance from the
    center of mass of the system (you and Earth.) When you have converted
    all your kinetic energy to potential energy you fall toward the Earth
    and the Earth falls toward you. The "force" that accomplishes this is
    called the force of gravity. Einstein is more subtle but Newton works
    quite well for simple systems.
    FK

    fkasner, Aug 15, 2005
  17. philo

    fkasner Guest

    To travel at the speed of light requires an infinite amount of energy,
    so it is useless to argue about such.
    v1 + v2
    Relative velocity = ______________

    1 + v1*v2/c^2

    Answers most questions about motions near and at the speed of light.

    FK

    fkasner, Aug 15, 2005
  18. philo

    fkasner Guest

    Similar to the handedness (lack of parity) of beta emission.
    FK

    fkasner, Aug 15, 2005
  19. philo

    fkasner Guest

    Meaningless statement! The Earth orbits the Sun in a path that is
    approximately elliptical so the distance keeps changing. Actually the
    perturbations from the gravitational pull of the other planets causes
    this to be somewhat variable also.
    FK

    fkasner, Aug 15, 2005
  20. philo

    fkasner Guest

    Highly dependent on your distance from the center of mass of the Earth.
    FK

    fkasner, Aug 15, 2005