    hi all

    i want to buy a graphics card . which one should i buy . is 256Mb sufficient to play all the games

    thanks

    nageshrk1, Dec 12, 2007

  2. nageshrk1

    davedaman

    Joined:
    Dec 10, 2007
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    price range? where do you live? what kind of games?

    davedaman, Dec 13, 2007

  3. nageshrk1

    kaasiis

    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2008
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    It depends a lot on what kind of game you are gonna play! I have gtx 280 myself and it's excellent. With that card I have played for example crysis with very good graphic.

    kaasiis, Nov 23, 2008
  4. nageshrk1

    technoplume

    Joined:
    Jan 9, 2009
    Messages:
    55
    Likes Received:
    0
    WHat is your motherboard spec ...

    technoplume, Sep 9, 2009
  5. nageshrk1

    zeeshan_2011

    Joined:
    Mar 2, 2010
    Messages:
    9
    Likes Received:
    0
    it is better and reliable for your system.

    zeeshan_2011, Mar 24, 2010
  6. nageshrk1

    alphah

    Joined:
    Jun 14, 2010
    Messages:
    37
    Likes Received:
    0
    i suggest 1G if $ is not a problem...

    alphah, Jun 18, 2010
  7. nageshrk1

    dunkan12345

    Joined:
    Nov 3, 2012
    Messages:
    5
    Likes Received:
    0
    i think that the bit options of a graphics card is the best thing about a graphics card. you can buy 512 mb graphics card Nvidia will be good but you have to focus on the color option i am talking about the bit.

    dunkan12345, Nov 3, 2012