    Guest Guest

    What type of graphics card and video card should I get? I want to play games,
    but how much does it mater?

    Guest, Dec 21, 2006

  2. Guest

    PajaP Guest

    You asking us or your mummy?

    PajaP, Dec 21, 2006

  3. Guest

    Briscobar Guest

    Don't worry, Santa knows what kind of card is best for you.

    Briscobar, Dec 21, 2006
  4. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    What type of graphics card and video card should I get? I want to play
    Any 256Mb vid card will probably work for you and the SoundBlaster Audigy 4
    is good.

    Jtyc, Dec 21, 2006
  5. Guest

    JaR Guest

    You vill take ze grafix cart you are giffen!

    Undt you vill be required to enjoy it!

    Das ist alles.

    JaR, Dec 21, 2006
  6. Guest

    TurkReno Guest

    ATI Crossfire. Go get two of them that has a PCI-E slot capable on your
    mobo and then run two GPUs at the same time, which will more than out-do
    any game that is on the market at this time. Be prepared to dish out some
    cash though.

    TurkReno, Dec 21, 2006
  7. Guest

    catwalker63 Guest

    Quit feeding the trolls.

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    catwalker63, Jan 15, 2007
  8. Guest

    TurkReno Guest

    HA, there's better than the SB Audigy 4. And you could probably duel
    SLI your PCI-E slots and run two GPU's at the same time. That would be
    a gaming computer + Duel Processor MOBO + 2x Duel-Core chips at 4.0GHz.
    That crap shouldn't cost me 400000.00 dollars.

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP #50

    TurkReno, Jan 15, 2007
  9. Guest

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    With all the dueling in here, I'm wondering when your dual processors are going
    to kill themselves. ;)

    BD[MCNGP], Jan 16, 2007
  10. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    Quit feeding the trolls.

    It's how I amuse myself.

    Jtyc, Jan 16, 2007
  11. Guest

    catwalker63 Guest

    Well as long as it make you happy.

    catwalker63, Jan 16, 2007
  12. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    Well as long as it make you happy.

    Isn't that what it's all about, the pursuit of happiness?

    Jtyc, Jan 16, 2007
  13. Guest

    catwalker63 Guest

    Pursuit doesn't mean you get the happiness, though.

    catwalker63, Jan 17, 2007
  14. Guest

    Neil Guest

    but the chase is half the fun...

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
    PotD 10/23/2006, 11/10/2006

    - You hold 'em off, I'll go for help. (heh-heh-heh!)

    Neil, Jan 17, 2007
  15. Guest

    kpg Guest

    chase? I use bait....nylons and chocolate.

    kpg, Jan 17, 2007
  16. Guest

    Neil Guest

    did you hear kpg <> say in

    how's that workin on the girls under 60

    "COFFEE!?!?! Why would you want to take her out for coffee? I mean, think
    about it, do you really want her to be awake and alert?"

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
    PotD 10/23/2006, 11/10/2006

    - I call things as I see them; If I didn't see them, I make them up!

    Neil, Jan 17, 2007
  17. Guest

    kpg Guest

    Why would I want girls under 60?

    kpg, Jan 17, 2007
  18. Guest

    FrisbeeĀ® Guest

    SPEED KILLS, MAN!

    FrisbeeĀ®, Jan 17, 2007
  19. Guest

    Neil Guest

    so you're saying grannies are fast?

    *shudder*

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
    PotD 10/23/2006, 11/10/2006

    - Feel lucky? Update your software!

    Neil, Jan 17, 2007
  20. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    Pursuit doesn't mean you get the happiness, though.

    As Garfield once said: "It's not the having, it's the getting."

    Jtyc, Jan 17, 2007