    Respectfully
    // Martin Rådbo
    Teknologia

    Martin, Oct 29, 2004

  2. You could try the 700 Fast Step software, which is at
    http://www.cisco.com/pcgi-bin/tablebuild.pl/faststep .
    (I haven't played with this myself.)

    Aaron

    ---

    ~ Is there any graphical tool, web interface or similar, which can help
    ~ me in configure our two Cisco 760 Series ISDN boxes?
    ~
    ~ I need to configure a clean bridging setup where box nr 1 calls the
    ~ other box throw ISDN, but since I am new to Cisco routers it would be
    ~ easier with some graphical interface there you easier can have an
    ~ overview of the settings available.
    ~
    ~ So far I have found clickstart but that does not seem to work with 760
    ~ series.
    ~ Any toher suggestion?
    ~
    ~ Respectfully
    ~ // Martin Rådbo
    ~ Teknologia

    Aaron Leonard, Oct 29, 2004

  3. Martin

    Martin Guest

    I've tried Faststep, it works, but the only thing it does is to
    configure the 760-box for dial up connection to internet, using a
    wizard which you just have to follow and smile...

    I'm more searching for a graphic tool there I can see all the option
    in some tree view or similar and change the parameters I need, not the
    parameters that the wizard has decide for me...
    :)

    // Martin

    Martin, Oct 31, 2004