    0
    Any big comic book fans out there besides myself? I recently picked up "Internal Fury" graphic novel/comic books by Vexed Comics. And I have to say, it is a really good read. The characters are very interesting and the artwork is nice too. I highly recommend checking out Vexed Comics if you like eye catching artwork, interesting new characters with a great story and really great action/fight scenes. I made my purchase through their website:
    http://www.vexedcomics.com I can't wait to see this in the movies if they decide to go there.

    Maxmytime08, Sep 30, 2008

  2. Maxmytime08

    jbuyers

    Joined:
    Jun 22, 2009
    Messages:
    47
    Likes Received:
    0
    That's awesome :)

    google "golden age of comics" and you'll find a site with hundreds of public domain comics in PDF file format

    :flute:

    jbuyers, Jun 22, 2009

  3. Maxmytime08

    GSubs

    Joined:
    Jan 19, 2010
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    Does anyone know if you can read comics using a digital book reader? I assume that if you can get comics as PDF then some models will display them?

    GSubs, Jan 19, 2010
  4. Maxmytime08

    kremlin

    Joined: