    1. Easily configured to use with VOIPFONE.co.uk
    2. How is the phone? ;-)

    Thank you...

    GlenC, Oct 4, 2005

  2. GlenC

    keymaster Guest

    1. yes - if u get stuck email me and I will send settings
    2 great features and everythings there - performs well - I just think they
    look and feel cheap and tacky - like a toy phone.

    a second hand Snom 190 for £50 -£100 would be what I would hunt down
    (perhaps on ebay) but I not selling mine LOLOL
    good luck and great choice of providers (although I still use voipbuster
    for some outgoing calls ;-) )
    thanks
    Roy

    keymaster, Oct 4, 2005

  3. GlenC

    GlenC Guest

    Hi there matey,

    Thanks for your reply.

    I am definately thinking about getting a GXP-2000, could you mail me
    the details.

    Don't suppose you've got any pictures of the phone have you..

    Also what's so special about the SNOM 190 - Lot's of people seem to
    love it. But it's seems too big (just a home user)

    Thanks.....

    GlenC, Oct 4, 2005
  4. GlenC

    keymaster Guest

    keymaster, Oct 4, 2005
  5. GlenC

    GlenC Guest

    Many thanks! ;)

    GlenC, Oct 4, 2005
  6. Use it all the time. No problems once set up. Use the same settings as
    the cheaper Grandstream model. You can find these in the support section
    at VOIPFONE. Their support team are very helpful.

    Richard Anderton, Oct 5, 2005
  7. GlenC

    GlenC Guest

    Hi there Roy,

    Well got me phone - Entered all the details as per website. Can't seem
    to get it to 'login' to VOIPFONE...

    Tried calling the phone - All incoming numbers go straight to VM and
    can't make outgoing calls....

    Running behind a router... any ports etc. that need opening or
    forwarding?

    Thanks.......

    GlenC, Oct 5, 2005
  8. GlenC

    keymaster Guest

    Hi
    email me and I we will try and sort u out...once its working u can call me
    for free LOLOL
    Roy

    keymaster, Oct 6, 2005
  9. GlenC

    GlenC Guest

    All sorted now.

    A router issue ;-)

    On the phone last night to VOIPfone support - So helpful!! .. and
    friendly too! He even called me back on my mobile.... WOW, that's what
    you call great support.

    I love the phone... but

    1. Doesn't have an address book internally (they say it will one day
    with new firmware)

    2. I'd like to customize ringtones... but the APP that's on the
    website is only for LINUX.. that's no good for a windows PC! ;-)

    Still it's working and I'm please......! :0

    Now, remind me on what providor I can use to get those free calls? <g>
    Please...

    Thanks......

    GlenC, Oct 7, 2005
  10. GlenC

    GlenC Guest

    All sorted now I'm please to say... great phone. Just a bit err,
    'plasticy' :)

    GlenC, Oct 7, 2005
  11. GlenC

    keymaster Guest