    Does anyone recommend a good site to purchase a "Grandstream BudgeTone 102
    IP Telephone" from? Preferably the cheapest.

    Gareth

    Gareth Evans, Aug 17, 2005

  2. Gareth Evans

    Ivor Jones Guest

    What network do you want to use it on..? Sipgate have them for £59
    configured for your account, if you have one. Voxilla have them for $69
    but that would probably incur customs charges coming into the UK if you're
    unlucky. No doubt a search of Google will produce results.

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Aug 17, 2005

  3. Gareth Evans

    Guest Guest

    nturally SIPGATE are simply the best in everythinga rent they

    Guest, Aug 17, 2005
  4. Gareth Evans

    Mike Guest

    Mike, Aug 17, 2005
  5. Gareth Evans

    Ivor Jones Guest

    [snip]
    I thought you'd killfiled me, Stefan..? I am trying to give a user an
    honest reply; do you have a *constructive* comment..?

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Aug 17, 2005
  6. Gareth Evans

    Ian Guest

    Voiptalk.co.uk are 53.99 for 1 or 99.99 for 2
    also have the 101 for 48.99

    Ebay will be cheaper though

    Ian

    Ian, Aug 17, 2005
  7. Gareth Evans

    Gareth Evans Guest

    Gareth Evans, Aug 17, 2005
  8. Gareth Evans

    Jim Salter Guest

    i'd be dubious about the warranty offered for goods via ebay....

    Jim Salter, Aug 18, 2005
  9. Gareth Evans

    Mike Guest

    Grrrr. Top posting.......

    I agree. But then you get what you pay for. If you want a nice web site,
    people on the end of a telephone and email support and a returns
    department, that all costs money and has to go onto the end user price.
    If you want cheap rock-bottom prices then you have to expect less. The
    seller I pointed at however does have extremely good feedback and has
    been around for a long time.

    I bought a Grandstream phone last year from a guy on ebay and the thing
    died last week. I have been unable to contact the seller but Grandstream
    support have been fantastic talking me through trying to get it back up
    and running. Not working yet but I feel I'm getting somewhere and glad
    to have the support direct from the manufacturer.

    Mike, Aug 18, 2005
  10. Gareth Evans

    Mike Guest

    And now its working again! A great big huge thumbs up to Grandstream
    support.

    Mike, Aug 18, 2005