    the right files on Windows?

    Thanks,
    Tom

    Tom, Aug 10, 2005

  2. Tom

    Mike Guest

    Yes, a linux install disk should do the trick ;-)

    Mike, Aug 10, 2005

  3. Tom

    Paul D.Smith Guest

    Perhaps someone from Grandstream will read this, and other threads, and
    realise that having proprietry formats for config files is just silly. A
    text config file and support for simple PCM format WAV file is surely not
    that hard.

    Paul DS.

    Paul D.Smith, Aug 10, 2005
  4. Tom

    7 Guest

    Or a liveCD that doesn't require installation...
    http://www.liveCDlist.com/
    some 300 in that list..

    7, Aug 10, 2005
  5. Tom

    Tom Guest

    OK, i have used a Live Linux CD to convert some Wav files to .ring files.
    Now, I have no idea how to upload the ring files to the phone...

    Help!

    Tom

    Tom, Aug 10, 2005