    caller ID = 100, but the alternative ring tone didn't ring, so I guess
    the 100 is some sort of error code rather than a Caller ID.

    Any thoughts please?

    Chris Kirby, Jan 18, 2014

  2. I think I had this a few years ago, I can't remember how I cured it, but I
    think it was something simple to do with an 'Alert' or 'Alarm' I had set up
    without realising it.

    Harry Stottle, Jan 18, 2014

  3. Chris Kirby

    Harold Finch Guest

    This happened to me the other night. Siemens A580IP on Sipgate and others. Had
    just turned in and the handset was downstairs. As the ringing didn't stop I
    had to go down to check. Display was showing 100.

    Guess it must be the same cause. Hasn't happened since.

    Harold Finch, Jan 18, 2014