    I have the 286 (small and good) and I need another SIP, should I buy a 486?
    Other than the Router that is useful and seems gives better audio, what are the
    advantages? Like the feedback from someone more experience than me!

    Carlos, Nov 27, 2004

  2. Carlos

    Ivor Jones Guest

    I have a 486 and it's excellent, but I don't know the 286 so I can't
    comment. I don't use the router as my system already has one, but I've
    heard of several products that have two phone sockets, whether these can
    be used for two separate accounts or not I don't know.

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Nov 28, 2004

  3. Carlos

    Carlos Guest

    Thanks, I got the G 486 and configured for Iconnecthere, I connected to the
    Router, now I will try to connect to the Modem to see is there is a difference
    in voice quality.
    I also like un-locked items!

    Carlos

    Carlos, Dec 9, 2004
  4. Carlos

    m Guest

    I have a [email protected] linksys (unlocked)

    Clear two lines

    its menus and feel are (I yet to see a major diffrence othere then
    cheeper chips) to a sipura 2000 quality is clear people have no idea I
    am voip.. heck half of em are completly unaware what Voip even is..

    m.

    m, Dec 11, 2004
  5. Carlos

    Carlos Guest

    Where can you get the Unlocked model? Linksys PAP? Can not find it!

    Carlos, Dec 12, 2004