    2. Can you request a transcript with grades?

    Thanks in advance.
    marc

    Guest, Aug 17, 2006

  2. Guest

    Derek Moore Guest

    After you take the exam you will get a print out of your score. Once you get
    toy certs, it does not display a grade, score, GPA or otherwise, just that
    you've obtained the cert.

    HTH,
    Derek

    Derek Moore, Aug 17, 2006

  3. Guest

    Cerebrus Guest

    "toy certs" ?? Are those for the little MCP-in-the-making toddlers ?

    Cerebrus, Aug 17, 2006
  4. Guest

    JaR Guest

    What? You mean you thought that Bill really signed your certs hisself?

    JaR, Aug 17, 2006
  5. Guest

    Cerebrus Guest

    No, I thought the scrawl was pretty suspicious !

    Cerebrus, Aug 17, 2006
  6. Guest

    Jack Guest

    What? You mean you thought that Bill really signed your certs hisself?

    lol

    Jack, Aug 17, 2006
  7. Guest

    Derek Moore Guest

    haha..That's what I get for typing with my non-ergo keyboard!

    Derek Moore, Aug 18, 2006