Gotta laff :-)

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by slumpy [not posting from, May 12, 2004.

  1. slumpy [not posting from , May 12, 2004

  2. slumpy [not posting from

    slylittlei Guest

    slylittlei, May 13, 2004

  3. ....and seconds before the explosion, slylittlei emerged from the bunker
    carrying the last chicken tikka masala humanity would ever see, crying:
    Yeah, it's a goody, I already have it :)

    Maybe time to dig out some wee videos....
    --
    slumpy
    no more

    slumpy [not posting from , May 13, 2004
  4. slumpy [not posting from

    Dugie Guest

    <snip>

    These are just great! Thanks for posting the links.

    Dugie

    Dugie, May 13, 2004