    AND
    16 hours of phone service in the event of a power blackout.

    This is the first time I have heard of these two promises.

    Rick Merrill, Sep 24, 2005

  2. Rick Merrill

    Vox Humana Guest

    How could a VOIP provider promise phone service during a blackout if they
    didn't also own and operate your internet service provider? The last
    blackout we had was due to a downed tree that took out all the utilities -
    cable, phone, and electric. Even the phone company could provide E911 under
    those circumstances.

    Vox Humana, Sep 24, 2005

  3. Rick Merrill

    Rick Merrill Guest