    One last question what is the last day I can do the free upgrade from XP
    pro?

    Thanks

    Neal, May 17, 2005

  2. Haven't seen any specific dates for any of those. Printers -- look for the
    closest relative to your printer that DOES have a driver built in, and go
    with that. You'll usually have at least basic functionality.

    End of July for the Technology Advancement Program.

    Charlie Russel - MVP, May 17, 2005

  3. Neal

    Neal Guest

    The problem is that they have no dirvers at all. Is there some drivers on
    the XP 64 disk or on the OS that I should try?

    Neal, May 17, 2005
  4. Andre Da Costa, May 17, 2005
  5. Neal

    Neal Guest

    Thanks,

    When I e-mailed them you think they would have sent me that link. They just
    told me no. Got to love companys some times.

    Neal, May 18, 2005
  6. Neal

    Brek Guest

    Neal,

    you can find driver for Technisat SkyStar 2 on this page:
    http://www.dvbskystar.com/
    Although it is not an official driver, I am using it for some time now, and
    have no problem at all.

    Hope this will work for you.

    Brek

    Brek, Jul 13, 2005
  7. Neal

    Rick Guest

    Rick, Jul 13, 2005
  8. Neal

    Al Sweringen Guest

    I was waiting for the Epson C64 for quite some time and Epson did finaly
    come through.
    My C64 now works like it should.

    The last day for the Technology Advancement Program is the end of July 2005.
    Remember that you will be exchanging your X86 version license of XP pro for
    the X64 Version license and the X86 will no longer be an active Operating
    System.

    Al Sweringen, Jul 13, 2005