    printer listed nor do I see the computer name hooked up to the router so I
    must be doing something wrong!

    Thanks for any assistance!

    Guest, Apr 27, 2005

  2. Guest

    Malke Guest

    The fact that you are trying to print over the network via a wireless
    connection (instead of wired) is irrelevant. You need to set up your
    home network with proper sharing and then you'll be able to print. Here
    are links to help you with that:

    http://www.practicallynetworked.com/sharing/xp/filesharing.htm (Home)
    (Pro)
    http://www.wown.info/
    http://www.ezlan.net/index.html - Jack, MVP
    http://www.howtonetworking.com/default.htm - Bob Lin, MVP

    And just so your wireless network is secure:

    The six dumbest ways to secure a wireless LAN -
    http://blogs.zdnet.com/Ou/index.php?p=43

    Malke

    Malke, Apr 28, 2005

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    this is jon

    now explain me what the problem is

    Guest, Apr 28, 2005
  4. Guest

    Guest Guest

    my problem is explained above....can't find printer on network

    Guest, Apr 28, 2005
  5. Guest

    Malke Guest

    Go to the links I gave you for information about setting up your network
    and you will be able to find the printer.

    Malke

    Malke, Apr 28, 2005