  1. Comes with 3 mounting options and 2 fan control plates, one for the back if
    you can't use the 3.5" floppy one..

    All reviews state this is a Great cooler.

    Robin Wheeler, Feb 12, 2004

  2. Robin Wheeler

    Chris Guest

    Well now you will actually be able to test something yourself.
    So I guess the next question is "Can you be trusted to install said
    equipment in your PC and carry out such test's as required following
    nz.comp guidelines ?" :)

    Chris, Feb 12, 2004

  3. I don't think any one in this news group can be trusted, except me...-:)

    Robin Wheeler, Feb 12, 2004
  4. Robin Wheeler

    Worm Guest

    With a face like that? Hope its not a portrait! :)

    WOrm

    Worm, Feb 12, 2004
  5. Robin Wheeler

    The Hobbit Guest

    Looks like he's already got his nose out of joint...

    The Hobbit, Feb 12, 2004
  6. Robin Wheeler

    Invisible Guest

    What do you need it for? Worried your Intel will burn the house down?
    ;-)

    Invisible, Feb 12, 2004
  7. Robin Wheeler

    Chris Guest

    HaaHa Haha how's your cable connection ? Don't you think those black
    cables look un sightly ?, I though so when I was down there at the
    beginning of the year, though it appeared that if your in a street that had
    no poles then they went underground.

    Chris, Feb 12, 2004