    What am I supposed to do to get my computer good as new?

    please help!

    Adam

    Adam Chapman, Jul 8, 2007

  2. http://www.windowsreinstall.com/indexwinvista.htm

    Willy Clacker, Jul 8, 2007

  3. Adam Chapman

    Bert Guest

    Boot from the VISTA disc and use the option to delete partition(s) you like
    and format the partions(s) again.

    Bert

    Bert, Jul 8, 2007
  4. Adam Chapman

    ProfGene Guest

    Hard drives are cheap enough just buy another hard drive and use the
    other as a spare. If you use the other hard drive for your operating
    system the other one should be good for file storage.

    ProfGene, Jul 10, 2007
  5. Adam Chapman

    Pennywise Guest

    If you can boot up with a USB pen drive, I can post how to format your
    drive.

    Pennywise, Jul 10, 2007
  6. Adam Chapman

    Plato Guest

    Plato, Jul 10, 2007
  7. Adam Chapman

    Pennywise Guest

    Ya, that was the problem, a boot drive; figured they didn't have a
    floppy drive and a US pen drive works great as a boot disk.

    Pennywise, Jul 10, 2007
  8. Adam Chapman

    Mara Guest

    All he needs to do is repartition the drive with fdisk off a 98 boot disk from
    DOS. He can also reformat it with that, and then proceed normally. He doesn't
    need to spend any money at all, and *you* shouldn't be giving bad advice.

    Mara, Jul 10, 2007