    Kudos to CBS. If that's what the future holds, I can't wait to live
    in the future.

    Come on, bring on HD DVD and full time HDTV. I'm ready. Are you?

    goldfgn, Feb 2, 2004

  2. goldfgn

    Dave Guest

    Lets just hope the program material is as good as the format itself. How
    long will we wait for half decent titles?

    Dave, Feb 3, 2004

  3. goldfgn

    Bill4369nj Guest

    This probably depends on the amount of HDTV's consumers have
    this fall, when the new DVD's should be ready. If it's enough
    we'll see media companies producing
    a HD version of the most popular movies in order to cash in. I
    wonder how much a HD-DVD will cost when they first appear?

    Bill4369nj, Feb 3, 2004