Googletoolbar2.dll crashes my IE browser everyday

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Darrell, Nov 4, 2004.

  1. Darrell

    Darrell Guest

    1. What operating system are you using? Windows XP

    2. What version of Internet Explorer are you using? IE 6.0

    3. What version of the Google Toolbar are you using? 2.0.1

    4. Do you have any other browser plug-ins installed? Yes

    5. Is there anything unusual about your computer setup? No

    Problems:

    If I try to use an ActiveX pop-up for any online chat support, I get
    an error message that mentions ‘goggletoolbar2.dll and this kills all
    browser windows.
    If I use Adobe PDF, googletoolbar2.dll kills all browser windows.
    I do not get an ‘update' prompt for the .dll
    How can I fix this?

    Thanks,

    Darrell

    http://www.AlwaysBePrepared.com

    First Aid kits, 72 hr survival kits & supplies for Individuals, Search
    & Rescue, CERT, Police, Military & Fire Rescue Units.

    Wholesale accounts available.

    Darrell, Nov 4, 2004

  2. Darrell

    °Mike° Guest