    pasting my words that I want to search for, and having it replaced by
    the drop down stuff that I had already searched for.......anyone else
    having this problem too??

    Greg1951, Dec 22, 2003

  2. Greg1951

    RDS Guest

    It is called Auto Complete and can be adjusted via TOOLS/INTERNET
    OPTIONS/CONTENT/AUTO COMPLETE.

    Roger

    "Greg1951" <> wrote in message
    Hi,
    I am having a problem, everytime I try to copy and paste something
    to put into the search bar at Google, I get this silly ( I know it may
    be helpful for others,sorry) drop down bar that either refuses to
    close or puts in something other then what I cut and pasted into the
    bar. This drop down menu is a hassle, is there someway to shut it off
    or make it so it is not so easily opened?? I get tired of cutting and

    RDS, Dec 25, 2003