    GroupFug Guest

    Is there any way to fix this problem?

    Thanks.

    GroupFug, Mar 26, 2005

  2. GroupFug

    Doug G Guest

    GroupFug wrote:

    > Is there any way to fix this problem?
    >
    > Thanks.

    What version of Googlebar and Mozilla are you using?
    What is your O/S?

    Doug G, Mar 26, 2005

  3. GroupFug

    GroupFug Guest

    Doug G wrote:
    > GroupFug wrote:
    >
    >> Is there any way to fix this problem?
    >>
    >> Thanks.
    >>

    > What version of Googlebar and Mozilla are you using?
    > What is your O/S?

    The most recent version of Googlebar (downloaded yesterday). Firefox 1.02
    (sorry, I forgot to mention that). And XP Home SP2.

    GroupFug, Mar 27, 2005
  4. GroupFug

    Doug G Guest

    GroupFug wrote:

    > Doug G wrote:
    >> GroupFug wrote:
    >>
    >>> Is there any way to fix this problem?
    >>>
    >>> Thanks.
    >>>

    >> What version of Googlebar and Mozilla are you using?
    >> What is your O/S?

    > The most recent version of Googlebar (downloaded yesterday). Firefox 1.02
    > (sorry, I forgot to mention that). And XP Home SP2.

    Did you get the Googlebar from http://googlebar.mozdev.org/ ?

    It may not be compatible with FF 1.0.2 or other extensions you've installed.

    Doug G, Mar 27, 2005
  5. GroupFug

    Barney Guest

    "GroupFug" <0m> had writtennews:K2m1e.86470$534.64246
    @twister.nyc.rr.com:

    > Is there any way to fix this problem?
    >
    > Thanks.

    You may have to disable the "highlight". Rightside on Google bar.

    --
    Wisdom from the sleeping dogs!

    Barney, Mar 28, 2005