    Likes Received:
    0
    I am very new to computing and have a problem.I have lost the large google search box with the drop down list of sites visited.Can anyone help me get it back please?

    forster.ronald, Dec 15, 2011

  2. forster.ronald

    Milleycylus

    Joined:
    Dec 23, 2011
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    Check out the settings of your borwser, do not hide these tools and make them appear on toolbar.

    Milleycylus, Dec 23, 2011

  3. forster.ronald

    ServerTechSupport

    Joined:
    Mar 30, 2012
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Nashik, India
    If you had cleared you browser history, form and search history, cache, cookies etc... Then I don't think it can be recovered

    ServerTechSupport, Mar 30, 2012