    exposed one thing and put into question a gaggle of others.

    The data PooseyII collecting is conclusive and suggestive. All
    comments here or Wilders is requested.

    Ari Silverstein, Sep 5, 2010

  2. Ari Silverstein

    Nomen Nescio Guest

    They shut me off months ago when I setup an account with TOR, then
    accessed it with TOR.

    Nomen Nescio, Sep 5, 2010

  3. Ari Silverstein

    Nomen Nescio Guest

    What started as video conference joke has become a project that has
    I should think that if Tor was really interested in privacy, that
    they would not publish their nodes. his seems to be the root of
    this Google/YouTube problem.

    Nomen Nescio, Sep 5, 2010
  4. Wilders shut you down through ToR? Was it because of ToR or multiple
    IP logins?

    Typically, these vBulletinĀ® forums have automatic or manual (with or
    without alerts) admin mechanisms that can shut down multiple IP logins
    and/or refuse to allow stated IP addresses. ToR exit nodes are
    published. Proxy IP addresses can be easily obtained. Both could then
    be imported.

    It's their forum, they can do as they please. I gots me an "Ari
    Silverstein" forger on there. *LOL*

    Ari Silverstein, Sep 5, 2010
  5. The closer they tie themselves to government acquired data, the more
    data mining can be accomplished, the greater the threat is that your
    privacy will eventually be /totally/ eroded.
    What a reach. lol

    Ari Silverstein, Sep 5, 2010
  6. ToR isn't interested in privacy.
    Juries out, I'm unsure that anything can be found conclusive...except
    the YouTube access shutdown. That's too bizarre to be a coincidence.

    Ari Silverstein, Sep 5, 2010
  7. Ari Silverstein

    Nomen Nescio Guest

    Sorry to be confusing. It was Gmail that shut my account down.

    Nomen Nescio, Sep 6, 2010
  8. No problem. Did you use ToR and how long until they shut you down? Did
    they ask for you to verify the account?

    Ari Silverstein, Sep 6, 2010
  9. Ari Silverstein

    Nomen Nescio Guest

    I setup the account via TOR. After logging out from setting it up, I
    logged in again via TOR but found myself locked out. The error page
    it suggested I check listed several possible causes for being locked
    out, including (something close to) 'actual or percieved access of
    the service using unapproved software.'

    I had to use my cell phone to get it back on, which I did, but I
    abandon the account at that point.

    I've mentioned this here before, but there are other with no problems
    using TOR with gmail.

    Nomen Nescio, Sep 6, 2010
  10. Ari Silverstein, Sep 6, 2010