    I suspect so. Does anyone know that outfit?
    Thanks,
    DonB

    DonB, Mar 4, 2004

  2. DonB

    Disco Stu Guest

    You could always email Adobe to ask if ther are a legit reseller.

    Disco Stu, Mar 5, 2004

  3. It's only $119 from Dick Smiths.
    How much are you going to save by buying from East Timor?

    Russell

    Russell Smithies, Mar 5, 2004
  4. DonB

    Don B Guest

    I'm convinced now they are pirates, so won't go any further.
    Would the Dick Smith price be for students only? Do they sell if you
    have no card?
    Thanks,
    DonB

    Don B, Mar 5, 2004
  5. DonB

    Tim Guest

    They are definitely DVD pirates at least - all their DVD's are regionless.

    Tim, Mar 5, 2004
  6. Don't know about this one, but all you have to do to become Google
    sponsored is to pay then money :)

    Steve

    Steve Holdoway, Mar 5, 2004