    Wisenut and other engines work fine. Is this Spyware ...how can I get
    Google back to searching fast?????

    My son's PC (same brand) is not hesitating on the Google searches.

    Pupper, Jun 27, 2004

  2. Pupper

    Patrick Guest

    OK, this does sound like spyware. Maybe you should read this article on
    Spyware, it has links at the bottom for some really good free programs to
    help you with your problem. Be sure to update the programs before you do
    your scan. I use AdAware and Spybot.

    "this article" is located at
    http://www.download.com/spyware-center/2001-2023-0.html?tag=dir

    -Patrick