    When I make a Google search I also get a new page from RAX search??? How
    may I stop this.

    This never happened b4?

    Gunjani, Feb 14, 2005

  2. According to what I read it's another variant of Cool Web Search. You
    can try the new release of CWShredder from:
    http://www.softpedia.com/get/Internet/Popup-Ad-Spyware-Blockers/CWShredder.shtml

    But if that doesn't work, download HijackThis, put it into a folder by
    itself and run it. Post the log file either here or at a forum like:

    http://makephpbb.com/phpbb/viewforum.php?f=2&mforum=vitalsecurity
    http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topict956.html

    =?ISO-8859-15?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Feb 14, 2005

  3. www.doxdesk.com/parasite

    Swill

    --
    We at the Technical Support desk are on your side.
    We don't support the intenet backbone.

    Governor Swill
    www.userfriendly.org

    Governor Swill, Feb 14, 2005