    Are there any thoughts on this?

    Thanks

    Dave

    dcardarelli, Apr 22, 2013

  2. dcardarelli

    dcardarelli Guest

    Problem seems to have gone away. Might have been a temporary Comcast related issue doing maintenance, etc.

    Dave

    dcardarelli, Apr 23, 2013

  3. dcardarelli

    Julie Bove Guest

    Nah. I think it was a Google problem. I don't often use it but when I
    tried to the other day it was hanging up or something.

    Julie Bove, Apr 23, 2013
  4. dcardarelli

    dcardarelli Guest

    The problem did not go away. But I found the problem. My router was slowly failing.

    The internet cable goes to the router, then the router to the modem, and then the modem to the computer.

    I removed the router and hooked up the internet cable directly to the computer, and now all is well.

    I am going to replace the router and I will be on the search for a good one.

    Regards,

    Dave

    dcardarelli, Apr 25, 2013