    but they apparently want you to sign up. I also looked around the entire
    site and couldn't find a damn place that had any email to contact them
    with.

    crazy fool, Sep 24, 2006

  2. crazy fool

    Evan Platt Guest

    Works fine here. What web browser?

    Delete your temporary internet files?

    Evan Platt, Sep 24, 2006

  3. crazy fool

    richard Guest

    Try deleting yourself.

    richard, Sep 24, 2006
  4. crazy fool

    Evan Platt Guest

    Try running in front of a truck.

    Evan Platt, Sep 24, 2006
  5. crazy fool

    Hussain Guest

    Get some goolges

    Hussain, Sep 24, 2006
  6. crazy fool

    Rider Guest

    Try breaking british land speed record

    Rider, Sep 24, 2006
  7. crazy fool

    richard Guest

    Try holding your breath underwater for 30 minutes.

    richard, Sep 24, 2006
  8. crazy fool

    Whiskers Guest

    google.com, google.co.uk, and google.ca, seem to be off line at present;
    google.com.au still seems to be working. Odd. Meanwhile we can ask.com
    and search.yahoo.com so all is not lost.

    Whiskers, Sep 24, 2006
  9. crazy fool

    Evan Platt Guest

    I've seen monkeys at the zoo with a higher IQ than you.

    Evan Platt, Sep 24, 2006
  10. crazy fool

    Oldus Fartus Guest

    That is little dick for you, a one-bit brain with a parity error.

    Oldus Fartus, Sep 24, 2006
  11. crazy fool

    Muse Gruppes Guest

    groups.yahoo.com and search.yahoo.com has been on and off today as well.
    Search engine cyber attack??

    Muse Gruppes, Sep 26, 2006
  12. crazy fool

    Whiskers Guest

    Something for the conspiracy theorists to chew on, perhaps?

    Whiskers, Sep 26, 2006
  13. crazy fool

    Mark Guest

    All the furry creatures in 24hoursupport.helpdesk gathered 'round and
    listened as [email protected] said...

    ||> Try running in front of a truck.
    ||Try breaking british land speed record

    Try eating raw fish fresh from the blender

    Mark, Sep 28, 2006