    information about the O.P. and any replies.

    Am I the only person getting this view?

    -ChrisCoaster

    ChrisCoaster, Oct 30, 2011

  2. ChrisCoaster

    ChrisCoaster Guest

    _______
    And why couldn't they just leave Collapse All the way it was - it
    actually collapsed ALL but the poster's name - which was the point of
    collapse all.

    Suppose
    my
    thread
    is
    as
    tall
    as
    the
    Empire
    State
    Building?

    At
    least Google Groups allowed the option to open one post at a time in a
    thread.

    -CC

    ChrisCoaster, Oct 30, 2011

  3. ChrisCoaster

    ChrisCoaster Guest

    ______________
    See what I mean?

    I'll bet you tried collapsing the above empire state of text.

    What a frickn' JOKE.

    -CC

    ChrisCoaster, Oct 30, 2011
  4. ChrisCoaster

    ChrisCoaster Guest

    ______________________
    BTW Collapse All still works properly from my iPod Touch 4gen. Though
    I don't know how long that will last. :/

    -CC

    ChrisCoaster, Oct 30, 2011
  5. ChrisCoaster

    ChrisCoaster Guest

    ____________________________

    My guess is either #1. Everyone here views this newsgroup via Usenet
    or #2. Doesn't have a clue as to what I'm talking about!

    <smh>

    -ChrisCoaster

    ChrisCoaster, Oct 31, 2011
  6. ChrisCoaster

    Paul Guest

    Web interfaces suck... because they keep changing them.

    So it's not a surprise when most of the people are unhappy, most of the time.

    And one of Googles bad habits, is breaking something while they're
    working on it, then leaving it for months and months to fester, until
    they eventually push out a new version. They don't seem interested in
    only pushing "good" versions of stuff, into production. It's like they
    have no QA department at all.

    If you use a standalone client, you're a bit more in control.
    You try clients, until you find one you can live with. And then
    the interface is kinda fixed.

    Paul

    Paul, Oct 31, 2011
  7. ChrisCoaster

    ChrisCoaster Guest

    AS OF THIS REPLY: Collapse All works correctly on both my PC and the
    iPod browser.

    -CC

    ChrisCoaster, Nov 1, 2011