    I email Google but they refer you to their help section which doesn't
    give you any help.
    Thanks!

    Ivy, May 20, 2007

  2. Ivy

    WhzzKdd Guest

    Idiot. Google Groups is NOT the way to access Usenet (newsgroups). Use a
    newsreader. Get OFF the web browser and into the real world.

    And your "ivysincredimail" email address show just how stupid you really
    are. NO ONE IN THE WORLD wants to see the incredimail crap in the email you
    send them.

    WhzzKdd, May 20, 2007

  3. Ivy

    Mike Easter Guest

    You are asking your question in a usenet group which readers and posters
    generally prefer to not use googlegroups as an interface to nntp
    newsservers for nntp usenet groups. Google explains^1 this to you in
    'What is a Usenet Newsgroup?'

    The googlegroups help section has links to googlegroups help groups.

    "Learn from other Groups users - Find answers, ask questions, and share
    your expertise with others in the Groups Help Discussion Group."
    http://groups.google.com/group/Google-Groups-Guide

    our Quick Start Guide
    the charter for this group
    the Google Groups Tour

    Google Groups Basics
    Managing Your Group
    Is Something Broken
    Groups Suggestions
    Past Discussions

    ^1
    http://groups.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=46854&topic=9246

    Mike Easter, May 20, 2007
  4. Ivy

    Whiskers Guest

    As the OP specifically mentions doing things about 'members' of 'her'
    groups, I suspect she is thinking of Google web forum groups, not usenet.
    She may even find actual useful relevent help in this usenet newsgroup (but
    I wouldn't bank on it).

    Whiskers, May 20, 2007
  5. Ivy

    Vanguard Guest

    Ivy wrote in message

    So are you asking about a private Google Groups group (which is a forum)
    or a public Google Groups group (which is the Usenet archive)?

    Vanguard, May 20, 2007
  6. Ivy

    WhzzKdd Guest

    Yeah - you're right. I saw that "incredimail" in the email address and only
    scanned over the rest <g>

    WhzzKdd, May 20, 2007
  7. Ivy

    Muse Groops Guest

    Google groups IS the problem.

    Muse Groops, May 20, 2007
  8. Ivy

    Baldoni Guest

    WhzzKdd pretended :
    At the moment I can only see anything within the last 24 hours by using
    Google. But I got to say what a load of bunk it is ! :[email protected]

    Baldoni, May 20, 2007
  9. Ivy

    john sumner Guest

    Yeah get a real isp and a real news reader so you are not in anyones
    killfiles moron

    john sumner, May 20, 2007
  10. Ivy

    Evan Platt Guest

    "a real newsreader".. Like say Google Groups?

    Evan Platt, May 20, 2007
  11. Ivy

    john sumner Guest

    A little too quick on the trigger finger Evan
    and i am not a google grouper.

    john sumner, May 21, 2007
  12. Ivy

    Evan Platt Guest

    Heh, my bad. Looked at your headers, and saw googlegroups (in the
    references header.)

    Sorry.

    ;L

    Evan

    Evan Platt, May 21, 2007
  13. Ivy

    john sumner Guest

    Dont worry about it, we all screw up from time to time.

    john sumner, May 21, 2007
  14. Ivy

    Rectum Burn Guest

    If only Google would die permanently. Die, Google, die!!!

    Rectum Burrrrrrn

    Rectum Burn, May 21, 2007
  15. Ivy

    Aardvark Guest

    No. Sideshow Bob's tattoo says "Die, Bart, die!!!" :)

    Aardvark, May 21, 2007