    You will note, though, that I do not qualify for the '@' attestation,
    whereas the other nine do.

    Why might that be folks - any ideas?

    ~BD~, Aug 10, 2009

  2. ~BD~

    Mike Easter Guest

    Here's your buddy PA Bear in the same condition in the OE group

    <http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.outlookexpress.general/
    about>

    or http://snipr.com/pl640

    I haven't broken the GG code yet on its variable and seemingly
    inconsistent method of listing posters, but I do observe that both you
    and PA Bear have chosen to use characters in your *handle* which are
    ascii characters which are restricted from use in the user part of the
    email address.

    That is, it is not allowable to use the square bracket or the tilde in
    the user part of an email address; and the GG display of the ranking of
    the posters does not use any of those characters in its list. But you
    use tildes and PA Bear - Robear Dyer - uses square/box brackets in
    his -- nym/handle, not email user section.

    Mike Easter, Aug 10, 2009

  3. ~BD~

    ~BD~ Guest

    Thank you for taking the time and trouble to look at this, Mike.

    Much appreciated! :)

    I am just a little surprised that all the other 'experts' on 24 hsh
    haven't made any sort of contribution. Maybe you are 'the' man here! ;)

    ~BD~, Aug 11, 2009
  4. ~BD~

    Pennywise Guest

    He answered your question, not much else left.

    But ya, Mike is good when it comes to questions involving email.

    Pennywise, Aug 11, 2009