    usenet69 Guest

    I cannot be the only one who noticed this? It loads slower IMHO ....And
    it is harder to navigate (with internet explorer).

    usenet69, Feb 8, 2005

  2. usenet69

    Himm Guest

    what is?

    Himm, Feb 8, 2005

  3. usenet69

    xmodem Guest

    The new Google Groups layout sucks, IMO
    Here's a link to the old ones;
    http://www.google.co.uk/advanced_group_search

    xmodem, Feb 9, 2005
  4. usenet69

    Splibbilla Guest

    in
    if IE, change to ant english lang country in google toolbar's options

    in moz, maybe preferences/options.. a lang setting?
    or edit google.src in searchplugins folder. comment-out the update lines to prevent the src 'updating' back to google.com (i'm
    not sure it would, though)

    in moz/ff googlebar ext's options, change country to any english lang country

    Splibbilla, Feb 9, 2005
  5. Xmodem!

    Thank you for the link to the old Google Groups. I agree with those
    who believe that their new look is far from graceful. I wonder if
    Google recieves many complaints about this? I complained the first day
    :)

    agp

    Willie Buck Merle, Feb 9, 2005