    sensitive information like emails and online banking screens.

    Thanks
    VK

    call me VK, Aug 19, 2005

  2. call me VK

    call me VK Guest

    Tried it. But its possible for anybody to just turn it back on and it starts
    showing the web history. I still cannot find where it has cached all the
    information. I have deleted all the internet history files. It still shows
    my hotmail snapshots when I search. This is ridiculous !

    call me VK, Aug 19, 2005

  3. call me VK

    Deano Guest

    Go into preferences, untick web history and secure pages.

    Deano, Aug 20, 2005
  4. call me VK

    Plato Guest

    Uninstall the invasive app you installed?

    Plato, Aug 20, 2005
  5. call me VK

    Deano Guest

    From what I can recall it does not install on a per user basis. So it
    indexes data on the whole machine and any user can access it. There's no
    password to get into preferences. So it's best if you're the only user on
    the pc. If that's not the case you might want to uninstall it and find
    something better suited to you.

    Deano, Aug 20, 2005